Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i wannaa foxtail . . . .

Okay , So It's Official ! I am not afraid to admit but i wanna foxtail !
 Aster positive review i realized that i want one. This summer Cool-crew&&Prince Jon (I) were interested in buying one , coming to find of FlyKidColin beat us to the punch. Though rather cheap a decent looking one will be hard to find. After searching browsable brand , I've found 1 known place you can pick up one, iammecollective.com , has so great clothing && features my desired foxtail !

                                                          But Unlike Colin, I am also desiring a fannypack ! WHAT ? You may be saying but seeing Kanye & Amber Rose sporting on just got me in the mood to outdo it, && to do what i do best T R E  N D ! Here's a pic of Amber , & if anyone , can find a fashionable pack , comment !

1 comment: